The homeowner requested a complete renovation for the main bathroom in the house. This home had remained in its original form since first being passed down in the family.
- Demoed bathroom down to the framing.
- Original wall framing was out-of-square. We furred out the walls around the tub area to ensure the proper fit of the new bathtub.
- The bathroom was uninsulated, so we installed paper-faced wall insulation to help retain heat.
- We designed and framed three custom shower niches for toiletries.
- Installed 1/2″ Moisture Resistant drywall, along with 100% waterproof HardieBacker Cement Board
- Level 4 drywall finish